Saturday, November 2, 2013

Because Mom says I'm wordy... Roll out the A/V cart!



The domicile
Soy Egg Nog Chai
Pumpkin Spice Bread (about half the loaf)

I promised piccies last week, so here ya go!  Fall, in review...  Feel free to save any for backgrounds (if it lets you?).  I don't claim to be a good photographer - I'm just fortunate to have some attractive subjects...


First, we went to get our pumpkins...





And the trees...  The boys and I spent many days at the park...




 



 
We found a few mighty big leaves...





And some more trees...

 






And finally, Halloween...  I ended up more "Eccentric Victorian Poet" than the "Steampunk Poet" that I had been aiming for.  I was told by several people that the raven made the outfit.  And I was obviously wrangling an astronaut (zooming around the chocolate shop) and Zaphod Beeblebear...






The day after Halloween, O-boy was the astronaut and H-bomb was a dinosaur again... 

And Mom was DONE.

No comments:

Post a Comment